Our farm house was built in the late 1920’s and is situated on 75 acres of farmland. The Hanna family, with roots in Ireland, has owned this working farm since 1937. The house has been renovated and decorated with a “Touch of Ireland.”
Today this hobby farm is home to Pure Falabella horses and “Lucy” the Donkey.
This self catering farmhouse features restored original hardwood floors, farm kitchen with huge window over looking the pasture, the front veranda offers sun in the morning and shade in the afternoon. The bathroom has been updated and is fully modern. Central air conditioning for your comfort and a gas BBQ is available for grilling. All kitchen accessories and linens are included.
The house sits well back from the road and is an extremely private setting. This makes it the perfect location for those wishing to relax and experience life in the peace and quiet of the country, while taking advantage of the many local amenities such as fishing, swimming, boating and golf.
And we’re just a half-hour scenic drive along the north shore of Lake Erie to Port Colborne and the historic Welland Canal in the EAST, or a 3/4 hour drive to the WEST from the busy fishing village of Port Dover.
Majestic Niagara Falls is just 50 miles/80 km to the north-east and the Canada/US border at Fort Erie/Buffalo NY is about 45 miles/75 km to the east.
See our Map & Directions page for more info.
Hanna’s Self Catering Farmhouse features:
- Three bedrooms (two double beds upstairs & antique bed in the downstairs bedroom)
- Dining room, living room and bedrooms all have restored original hardwood floors.
- Kitchen with new cupboards, a dishwasher and huge window overlooking the pasture.
- All kitchen accessories and linens are included.
- Laundry facilities: full washer and dryer
- Updated and fully modern bathroom
- Playpen & high chair available
- Central air conditioning.
- 32 inch flat screen high definition TV with Bell Satellite and DVD player.
- free WiFi internet access
- Front veranda offers sun in the morning and shade in the afternoon.
- Propane BBQ for outdoor cooking & grilling.
- Open fire pit for bonfires.
- Falabella miniature horses and “Lucy” the donkey.